Dr. Keith M. Sanger
Dr. Keith Sanger is a Rochester native. He graduated from Niagara University and The University of Buffalo School of Dental Medicine. He has 25 years experience treating patients with his dental enterprise and professional, friendly manner. He enjoys developing many trusting long-term relationships with his patients.
Dr. Sanger’s office provides state-of-the-art dental procedures such as tooth colored fillings, bonding, porcelain veneers, crowns, implants, one visit painless root canal therapy, denture and partial tooth replacement, hygiene, periodontal care, and routinely screens for oral cancer.
Along with his team, he treats every person with respect and compassion. Whether you need a routine check up or a smile makeover, Dr. Sanger will provide excellent dental care with a great experience.
- ADA Member
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Member (AACD)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Seventh District Dental Society - current representative
- Monroe County Dental Society (MCDS) - past president
- Pittsford Chamber of Commerce
- Victor Chamber of Commerce
Community Service Experience:
- St. Joesph's Neighborhood Center - Dental Volunteer
- Missions of Mercy - Dental Volunteer
- Give Back a Smile - Donated cosmetic dentistry to victims of domestic abuse (through AACD program)
- Donated Dental Services (DDS) - program through AGD
- Dental Explorers Director (MCDS) - mentoring high school students who have an interest in a career in dentistry.
- Special Olympics Special Smiles Coordinator